BUSINESS AND ECONOMY
WHAT TO DO
PLACES TO GO
ADVERTISE WITH US
CR PHOTO GALLERY
Restaurants in Costa Rica
The variety and types of restaurants has become increasingly cosmopolitan in Costa Rica. Weary travellers can enjoy fine international cuisine or get their fill of 'gallo pinto' or 'casados' the typical Costa Rican foods with equal ease.
- Cockatoo Bar - Manuel Antonio, Quepos
- Costa Rica Restaurants - Featuring the Sakura Japanese restaurant and Sancho Panza Spanish cuisine specialty restaurants. Both restaurants located in San Jose, capital of Costa Rica.
- Kings Garden - Located across from Corobici Hotel in the Yaohan Mall, specializes in Oriental Food.
- La Meridiana Italian Restaurant - Located in an elegant building with a beautiful garden and a big swimming pool, has an air conditioned dining room. Located in Tamarindo.
- Le Monastere Restaurant - Le Monastere Restaurant provides a unique dining experience in Costa Rica, masterfully prepared by our french chef.
- Long Horn Saloon - On the road to Manuel Antonio.
- Machu Picchu Restaurant - Specializes in Peruvian food.
- Mirador Vista del Valle Restaurant - Costa Rican cuisine, Fresh rainbow trout, Bird watching, Orchid collection, Handicrafts and the nice view.
- The Red Stripe Cafe - Caribbean food: Fish, Johnny cakes, fresh fruit drinks and Ron Don. Puerto Viejo, Limón.
- Rincon Corobici Restaurant - Aside from great food it has a small camp ground, Souvenir shop, playground for children and mini zoo.
- Rio Danta Restaurant and Private Reserve - Includes a bar, a family style restaurant, with typical Costa Rican and Caribbean foods and international cuisine and marked natural trails for tours.
- Sancho Panza Spanish Restaurant - The taste and feeling of traditional Spain such as "Tapas" and hors d'ouevres. San Jose.
- Soda Tamara - Offers Caribbean dishes and atmosphere. Located in Puerto Viejo, Limón.
- Sunset Reggae Bar - Party or relax on the beach while enjoying the beautiful view and breath taking sunsets. Puerto Viejo, Limon.