ANBIETER VON AUSFLÜGEN
WIRTSCHAFT UND GESCHÄFTE
WHAT TO DO?
Spanisch Schulen: Lernen Sie in Costa Rica Spanisch
- ACADEMIA DE ESPAÑOL NICOYA Located in the colonial town of Nicoya, and Samara Beach. Our maximum class size is 2 students per teacher, guaranteed! We are the only Spanish school to offer this low student to teacher ratio.
- Centro de Idiomas del Pacífico Enjoy learning Spanish on the beaches of Manuel Antonio. Quality teaching, optional homestay. Friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Sounds good doesn't it?
- Centro de Idiomas Intercultura Two campuses, beach and city, academic credit, homestays, cultural
activities calendar, latin dance classes daily, and volunteer programs.
- Conversa Established in 1975. Spanish Programs at two locations, Santa Ana campus and San Jose in-town school. U.S. college credit available.
- CRLA - Costa Rica Language Academy Costa Rican owned and operated language school offering first rate Spanish instruction by professional, qualified teachers, in a warm and friendly environment.
- The Corcovado Foundation is a non profit organization dedicated to protecting the natural resources of the Osa Peninsula and Corcovado National Park, especially by stopping illegal hunting and logging.
- Universal de Idiomas For-credit and non-credit courses in small, personal
classroom settings. Over 18 years experience.
- Wayra Spanish Institute Spanish at Tamarindo Beach. Learn in nature, speak in scenic splendor, pronounce in paradise. Lots of activities: surfing, diving, golf, horseback riding... Auch in DEUTSCH.
Non-Profit Organizations and Study Centers and Internships
Biology and Ecology Courses
- TROPICAL SCIENCE CENTER ANDMONTEVERDE CLOUD FOREST PRESERVE: Tropical Dendrology and Birding courses lastingtwo-three weeks are offered every year.
- The Carbonera School is located on the Osa Peninsula in Southwestern Costa Rica. At a gathering of neighbors in January 1991 the idea of a community school was shifted from a dream into action. This dream is kept alive through generous donations of Lapa Rios' guests and the hard work of the community.
Other educational resources in CR