ANBIETER VON AUSFLÜGEN
WIRTSCHAFT UND GESCHÄFTE
WHAT TO DO?
Spanisch Schulen: Lernen Sie in Costa Rica Spanisch
- ACADEMIA DE ESPAÑOL NICOYA Located in the colonial town of Nicoya, and Samara Beach. Our maximum class size is 2 students per teacher, guaranteed! We are the only Spanish school to offer this low student to teacher ratio.
- Centro de Idiomas del Pacífico Enjoy
learning Spanish on the beaches of Manuel Antonio. Quality teaching,
optional homestay. Friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Sounds good
- Centro de Idiomas Intercultura Two campuses, beach and city, academic credit, homestays, cultural
activities calendar, latin dance classes daily, and volunteer
- Conversa Established in 1975. Spanish
Programs at two locations, Santa Ana campus and San Jose in-town
school. U.S. college credit available.
- Cosi A Spanish language school in Costa
Rica that offers intensive Spanish classes beginning each week
all year round, at the city and at the beach.
- CRLA - Costa Rica Language
Academy Costa Rican owned and
operated language school offering first rate Spanish instruction
by professional, qualified teachers, in a warm and friendly environment.
, If you’re serious about learning Spanish and want to learn, quickly, efficiently and professionally and you want to be totally immersed in the language IPEE is the place for you.www.ipee.com
, tel (506) 2283 7731
- Learn Spanish in Costa Rica... Rancho de Espanol a real language and cultural immersion program in Costa Rica. Homestay & on Campus Accommodation...
- Live & Learn Spanish. For just $175/wk immerse yourself in a typical little Costa Rican village. Price includes 20 hrs. of Spanish instruction, homestay with Costa Rican family, 3 delicious meals a day, laundry and airport (San Jose) transfers. This community-based language school has been setup as a non-profit to be run by the community, for the community.
- Living & Learning located just 20 minutes from Juan Santa Maria International Airport, in a place in the field named Cocoa, in the province of Alajuela, providing families a great vacation on a small farm, so you can share with a Costa Rican family and learn about our culture, language and even to receive dance lessons.
The Corcovado Foundation
is a non profit organization dedicated to protecting the natural resources of the Osa Peninsula and Corcovado National Park, especially by stopping illegal hunting and logging.
- Rancho de Español A real language and cultural Immersion Program in Costa Rica. The best methodology, professional staff and great surroundings. Homestay & On-Campus Accommodation
de Idiomas For-credit and non-credit courses in small, personal
classroom settings. Over 18 years experience.
- Wayra Spanish Institute Spanish
at Tamarindo Beach. Learn in nature, speak in scenic splendor,
pronounce in paradise. Lots of activities: surfing, diving, golf,
horseback riding... Auch in DEUTSCH.
Non-Profit Organizations and Study Centers and Internships
Biology and Ecology Courses
Carbonera School is located on the Osa Peninsula in Southwestern
Costa Rica. At a gathering of neighbors in January 1991 the idea
of a community school was shifted from a dream into action. This
dream is kept alive through generous donations of Lapa Rios' guests
and the hard work of the community.
Other educational resources in CR