BUSINESS AND ECONOMY
WHAT TO DO
PLACES TO GO
ADVERTISE WITH US
CR PHOTO GALLERY
Language Schools: Learn Spanish in Costa Rica:
- Academia de Español Intercultura Costa Rica Two campuses, beach and city, academic credit, homestays, cultural activities calendar, latin dance classes daily, and volunteer programs.
- ACADEMIA DE ESPAÑOL NICOYA Located in the colonial town of Nicoya, and Samara Beach. Our maximum class size is 2 students per teacher, guaranteed! We are the only Spanish school to offer this low student to teacher ratio.
- Adventure Spanish School Our adventure school offers family and group packages for all ages at an affordable price. Also our unique Spanish-on-the-Go program.
- CPI Spanish immersion programs at THREE fully established campuses. See the most stunning locations of Costa Rica: the Monteverde Cloud Forest,Flamingo Beach and Heredia while receiving the same high quality Spanish instruction.
- CRLA - Costa Rica Language Academy Costa Rican owned and operated language school offering first rate Spanish instruction by professional, qualified teachers, in a warm and friendly environment
- The Corcovado Foundation is a non profit organization dedicated to protecting the natural resources of the Osa Peninsula and Corcovado National Park, especially by stopping illegal hunting and logging.
- Universal de Idiomas For-credit and non-credit courses in small, personal classroom settings. Over 18 years experience.
- Wayra Spanish Institute Spanish at Tamarindo Beach. Learn in nature, speak in scenic splendor, pronounce in paradise. Lots of activities: surfing, diving, golf, horseback riding... Auch in DEUTSCH.
Non-Profit Organizations and Study Centers and Internships
Biology and Ecology Courses
- INBioparque an educational and recreational center that includes interpreted trails with permanent exhibits (frogs, tarantulas, bees, ants, bromeliads, orchids and butterflies), interactive exhibition halls and audiovisuals.
- The Carbonera School is located on the Osa Peninsula in Southwestern Costa Rica. At a gathering of neighbors in January 1991 the idea of a community school was shifted from a dream into action. This dream is kept alive through generous donations of Lapa Rios' guests and the hard work of the community.
- TROPICAL SCIENCE CENTER ANDMONTEVERDE CLOUD FOREST PRESERVE: Tropical Dendrology and Birding courses lastingtwo-three weeks are offered every year.
Other educational resources in CR